1. My bathroom is one inch wider at the tub end than the door end.
2. My bathroom roof line is not straight. We framed a dropped ceiling so it was level to the earth because the floor is about 1/2" higher at the tub end than the door end.
3. Old houses are crooked.
4. Having a friend help Craig position the tub that doesn't easily fit into the spot is preferable to helping on my own. Because of this, we are still married and love each other very much.
5. Our new tub is 1/4" higher on one long end vs the other. This means it will drain properly, but more floor prep is required.
6. The tub is no longer in the dining room. It now looks so much bigger.
7. I going to love my new tub.
8. Going to the beach on labour day is a good thing.
9. Kid's lunch bags get really disgusting after a year. I should have bought new ones.
10. My kids have HUGE feet (size 6.5 men's and 7.5 women's). Big feet=expensive shoes. But size 16 men's shoes cost the same as 6.5 so at least I won't be spending more money over the next 10 years.
11. Size 16 Nikes are really really big. Sorta scary even.
12. It's too hot to seam an aran weight sweater on your lap, no matter how much you want it done.
13. Rhinebeck is 6 weeks away.
14. The film festival starts this week!