1. Julia in KW was the winner of the Burton Hills Coat pattern! Hooray Julia!
2. I am never going to finish my Carnaby Skirt. Ever.
3. I don't know why Carnaby is such a slog, but right now everything else wooly is tempting me.
5. Temptation Two: I liked it so much I made the hat for myself with another odd ball of Shelter.
7. Did you know I didn't type temptation properly in any of the above?
8. I'm at the buttonholes for Carnaby but it will never get done.
9. I really want to finish this skirt so I can wear it once before Spring. The yarn on the cone covered in spinning oils is unpleasant to work with, but washed up it's perfect--brown, hardwearing, tweedy.
10. I'll shut up and go knit now.