I finished my Dahlia sweater
The nifty thing was finishing it almost a week before I went to Rhinebeck (I'm still recovering, so details will be in another post).
The yarn used was Lavold Silky Wool Tweed. I used 6 skeins. It is heavier than the called-for yarn, but is very drapey and I'm very pleased with the fabric (and the stash reduction).
I'm 95% happy with it. The knitting execution is just fine. The look is great. The fit is not quite right though. I'm not sure if it's too small across the back or if it's just the way it's designed, but I find the sweater doesn't really stay on my shoulders very well.
The little details are very nice
And even if it doesn't fit perfectly, I sure do like it