So, I didn't have the yarn karma yesterday. I had to undo the bind off and do the last two rows in the first green colour. It was no big deal though. I used the same colour for the crochet border so it worked out fine. I'm going to do the neck finishing after it's blocked so I can see how it fits. I'm still thinking about a fringe. I admit I'm a fringie girl. I always wanted one of those deer skin jackets with all the fringe on it. But I don't know how it will work with this because I don't want it too long. I'm also feeling a bit lazy. Doing the fringe for the Charlotte shawl was very boring. (And I'd like to keep the almost 2 full skeins of Koigu I have left for something yummy).
Now to block it. I have a great or possibly silly idea to use a form to block this on. I have to get some work done first, but I'll try it tonight and we'll see how it goes. Let's just say for now that it involves rigid foam insulation and duct tape.