1. Laptop finally died last Sunday. Dead. No chance of it coming back. The only bright spot is that the hard drive was intact.
2. Nice tech support guys at worked moved all my files to my work computer. Also allowed me to really decide what I wanted to keep (moving is always good for culling junk.)
3. We have a six-year-old desktop computer in the cold basement and I'm at it right now. This hasn't been my main computer for 4 years and it might as well be new. I've spent several hours trying to get financial files, itunes etc onto this computer. Grrrr.
4. I'm going to buy a MacBook. Soon.
5. I'm making great progress on the Earth Stripe Wrap. Only 45cm to go. I don't seem to be dipping into the second balls of yarn called for in the pattern. Not sure what's up with that.
6. New fridge arrived. Food is cold. We are happy.
7. I started sewing in the zipper for Roam. It will be slow going because I hate sewing. Hate. It.
8. I love my Roam so it's all worth it.
9. No pictures because all time is spent on computer trying to fix other things. Soon it will be better (right?)