I've been meaning to warp the loom for weeks now and last night the opportunity finally presented itself.
I had four balls of hempathy in the stash--2 orange and 2 turquoise and wanted to do a houndstooth pattern like this one.
It's an easy design--the warp is 2 orange, 2 turquoise threads along the width and the weft is exactly the same.
I decided to get all crafty and make bigger "teeth" and warped a 4X4 pattern. But once I started weaving I realized that's not going to work.
I'm making gingham.
This was supposed to be a kicky little summer scarf, but I think it's going to be more dishcloths.